We’re happy to announce some great updates, mostly pertaining to fuel management in Fleetio.
- You can now save notes and comments for Fuel Entries, just like on Service Entries. This is great when you want to capture additional information about a particular fuel-up.
- We added a reference field for Fuel Entries as well. Now you can record things like invoice numbers or transaction codes for a fuel-up and easily find it later.
- Analytical fuel trends are now displayed in Fleetio. These fuel management analytics help you compare a specific fuel entry’s details to the average amounts for a vehicle (e.g. fuel economy for a specific fuel up compared to the average).
- We added an advanced mode to the Vehicle List and Vehicle Details Reports, which allows you to search by more fields including VIN and license plate.
- License plate information now appears on the Vehicle List Report.
- We added a “Save and Add Another” button to the Vehicle form so you can quickly input multiple fleet vehicles into Fleetio.
All of these ideas came directly from customers, so keep the feedback coming. We’re listening!
Log in and check out the new updates now.