Fleetio Fast Track
Accelerate Fleetio setup and onboarding
Quickly launch Fleetio at your organization with the help of our Customer Success Team through hands-on implementation services and training.
Stay focused on your mission and what’s truly important to your business while our Customer Success Managers help you quickly integrate Fleetio into daily fleet operations.
Our team of experts will work with your team to understand business processes and operating procedures to help configure Fleetio to fit your fleet like a glove.
From the perfect training plan to a full global rollout, our team will help you get up and running quickly, ensuring you see a return on your investment ever faster.
Train anytime, anywhere
Location and time are the greatest limitations on learning.
We use best-in-class, web-based training tools so your team can attend training sessions from anywhere. This helps you avoid costly travel expenses and means employees spend less time focused on training logistics and more time applying their newfound knowledge to their jobs.
Unlock Fleetio’s potential faster
When you invest in software, we know you want to see immediate ROI.
With Fast Track, you’ll attend concise web-based trainings which allow your team to master one concept at a time then practice in a real-world environment before moving on to something new. This helps your team become experts faster and retain training content longer.
Rollout and training plan for your entire team, “Train the Trainer” format:
- 30 minute kick-off and discovery call
- Minimum five 1-hour sessions to provide hands-on instruction and consultation to:
- Configure your Fleetio account to best meet your fleet’s specific needs
- Import vehicles, contacts (users), parts, historical service, etc.
- Build inspection forms and workflows
- Set up GPS/fuel card integrations
- Apply for your fleet billing account and configure approval rules for outsourced maintenance
- Collaborate with Fleetio in our online project manager to track progress
- All sessions are recorded for your future reference and training needs