Register your shop with Fleetio
Join over 45,000 repair shops processing transactions for over 300,000 Fleetio-managed vehicles
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create repair orders for Fleetio customers?
Repair orders are created through Auto Integrate. This guide will walk you through creating a repair order for a Fleetio customer.
Once submitted, the fleet manager will receive a notification to approve or reject line items on the repair order. You will be paid for completed work on approved line items.
- When can I start processing transactions for Fleetio customers?
Immediately after completing registration. View full registration instructions here.
Complete the three steps above to finish registration.
- I'm new to Auto Integrate. How do I use it?
View the Auto Integrate User Guide to get started.
- I have a hard time getting my customers on the phone to approve work. How can this help?
Since everything is done electronically, fleet managers are notified of items needing approval as soon as you submit, without having to get them on the phone.
They then approve line items electronically through Auto Integrate. You are notified of approvals immediately, helping you keep vehicles moving through the shop efficiently.
- How will I get paid?
Within 48 business hours of a completed repair order, you will receive payment via ACH deposit.
If you choose to be paid by check, you will be paid within 30 days.
- How does Fleetio compare to a fleet management company?
Fleetio is a fleet management software solution that enables fleets to track and manage maintenance and vehicle utilization without outsourcing tasks to a fleet management company.
The repair orders you complete for Fleetio customers are automatically mapped back to their vehicles in Fleetio so they can report on cost trends and more.
- A customer of mine asked me to register for this. Can I work with more Fleetio customers once I get set up?
Yes! Once you're set up, you can process transactions for any Fleetio customer. Fleetio customers will identify themselves with ID cards (digital or printed) when they come into the shop so you can properly link the repair order to them.
- Are there any fees?
- A 4.35% + $0.95 transaction fee covers all the backend processes required to process electronic transactions for Fleetio customers.