Digital Work Orders
Streamline maintenance and repair workflows, build detailed service histories and gain better control of service spend.
Stop filling out paper work order forms
Create and assign electronic work orders to in-house technicians or outsource to third-party vendors all from one place. Add reported vehicle issues, scheduled service tasks and detailed line items with ease and start work immediately.
- Service duration tracking
- Detailed cost, labor and parts subtotals
- Track supplies, consumables, fees
- External Work Order management
- Maintenance assignments
- Custom fields
- Submit photos and talk-to-text comments
- Print-friendly PDF
Precise line item tracking
Log detailed subtasks, notes, parts and labor rates for each and every service task, giving you complete control over line-item-level data. Fully track the resources needed to complete service tasks.
- Link issues, DTC alerts directly to line items
- Complete scheduled service tasks
- Associate parts costs to individual tasks
- Add mechanics and labor rates
- See history of work order updates
- Automatic inventory adjustments for parts used
Cost of service and operating costs at-a-glance
Measure the resources needed to resolve specific issues or scheduled service tasks. Benchmark costs across your fleet or specific vehicle types and see exactly what it takes to service all your assets.
- Analyze service as a part of asset’s operating cost
- View detailed cost of service metrics for specific tasks
- Track service duration for individual WOs
- See total cost trends for all assets
- Track parts and labor spend with individual vendors
- Consider service in cost per mile (km) trends
Explore other features
View a complete service history for every vehicle in your fleet.Learn More
Maintain airtight compliance with electronic vehicle inspections.Learn More
Unlock fuel trend insight, spot deficiencies and optimize vehicle allocation.Learn More
Ready to get started?
Join thousands of satisfied customers using Fleetio
Questions? Call us at 1-800-975-5304 or email email@example.com