Choose your perfect plan.
14-day free trial. Simple, scalable pricing. No credit card required.
Starting at $75/month$90/month which
includes your first 15 assets
- Asset Profiles & VIN Lookup
- Inspections & Issues
- Fuel Management
- Service Log & Reminders
- Driver & Vendor Management
- Integrations & API
- Unlimited Users
Starting at $105/month$120/month which
includes your first 15 assets
Everything in Pro, plus:
- Work Orders
- Parts Management
- Fleetio Parts Mobile App
- Inventory Tracking
- Purchase Orders
Single sign-on (SSO)
Securely authenticate with multiple applications by logging in with just one set of credentials (username and password). Increase security and eliminate barriers to usage and login issues. Supports SAML and SCIM protocols.
Onboarding & Implementation Services
Accelerate onboarding, adoption and time to value. Our Customer Success Team can help with everything from basic Fleetio implementation to hands-on data importing.
Accelerate onboarding and time to value
Ensure employee adoption and mastery
Implement fleet operations best practices
Want to learn more about how Fleetio can improve your ROI?Try the Fleetio Manage ROI Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the free trial work?
- Try Fleetio for a limited time with no commitment. You’ll have access to all features and can ask us any questions along the way. No credit card is required to start a trial.
- What happens when my free trial ends?
- At the end of the trial, you will need to add payment information or be invoiced to continue using Fleetio. If you choose not to upgrade, data from your trial may be deleted after six months.
- Can I change my plan at any time?
- Yes. You can change your Fleetio plan at any time by visiting the Settings area.
- Are there any upfront fees?
There's no cost to start a trial. Free onboarding tools and training videos are available to help you get up and running quickly.
For those who want to expedite the Fleetio setup and onboarding process, we offer Onboarding & Implementation Services, paid services delivered by our Customer Success Team to get your team using Fleetio to its full extent in no time.
- Is there anything to download or install?
No, Fleetio is web-based and runs in the cloud. Fleetio works in all major, modern web browsers. Google Chrome is recommended but here's a full list of supported browsers.
You can install our mobile apps on modern iOS or Android devices to use Fleetio on-the-go.
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- There are no long-term contracts associated with your monthly subscription. If you’d like to save on your subscription cost, we offer the option to pay annually, or you can sign a multi-year agreement to lock in additional discounts.
- What are my payment options?
We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) and ACH payments (only in the United States).
For users who choose to pay annually, we can invoice you. We accept wire transfers or check payments (US only) for annual invoices.
- What is an “asset” in Fleetio?
- An asset is a fleet vehicle or piece of equipment you are managing in Fleetio. Your subscription price is based on how many active (aka unarchived) assets you have in the system.
- What if I add or remove assets?
Fleetio automatically counts the total assets in your account each day and prorates your next bill accordingly if there are any changes. The prorated amount is based on the number days left in the current billing cycle.
If you add assets, a prorated balance is added to your next billing statement.
If you archive or delete assets, a credit is applied to your next billing statement.
- Are we charged for inactive assets that have been sold, disposed, retired, etc.?
Fleetio lets you archive inactive assets so you're no longer charged for them. You can un-archive an asset at any time and it will go back to normal in the system.
Archived assets remain in Fleetio and are still accessible, but in read-only mode. These assets will no longer appear in lists throughout the system or in reports.
You can also archive other record types like Contacts, Parts, Service Tasks and more.
- How secure is my data?
We take data seriously at Fleetio and ensure our system is always up to date with the latest security practices.
Your data and files are transmitted using SSL encryption both to and from your web browser (the same as online banks).
- Is Fleetio PCI compliant?
- Yes! We comply with PCI standards to safely and securely accept, store, process, and transmit cardholder data during credit card transactions.
- Can I export my data?
- Yes, you can export all your data to a spreadsheet at any time. You can also use our open API to pull data out of Fleetio into other business systems.
- Does Fleetio integrate with third-party apps?
- Yes! We have numerous pre-built integrations you can use to connect Fleetio to your fuel cards, telematics devices, maintenance shop records and more. Use our developer API and Webhooks to push and pull data from other systems you use.
- Is Fleetio on GSA Advantage?
- Yes! Fleetio is an approved-vendor for the U.S. government and is on GSA IT Schedule 70.
All plans include unlimited users, API access and quality customer support.
|Asset Profiles + VIN Lookups 1 Store detailed records for vehicles, equipment, trailers and other fleet asset types. Automatically lookup 50+ vehicle specs (dimensions, weight, performance), engine & transmission details, wheels/tires info, fluid capacities and more with Fleetio's VIN Decoder tool.|
|Unlimited Users Invite co-workers, outside vendors and others to review fleet data, update information, generate reports, receive notifications and more. Includes role-based access and fine-grained control over what each user can do within Fleetio.|
|Maintenance Log & PM Reminders Schedule and log preventative maintenance and repairs. Maintain detailed service records per asset. Predict maintenance due dates based on asset utilization. Learn More|
|Outsourced Maintenance Automation Automatically record service data in Fleetio from the repair shop's point of sale, electronically approve repair orders and get one bill including all your fleet maintenance vendors. Learn More|
|Vehicle Inspections Create custom electronic inspection forms and let drivers easily complete vehicle inspection reports in minutes using their smartphone or tablet. Learn More|
|Defect & Issue Tracking Report problems and record one-off tasks per vehicle. Track resolution/completion in maintenance history. Learn More|
|Fuel Tracking & Analytics Track fuel purchases and analyze fuel costs. Monitor and compare fuel economy across all assets. Automatically import fuel transaction data (incl. odometer readings) into Fleetio from supported fuel cards.|
|Fleetio Go Mobile App Instantly access fleet information and update data from an iOS or Android device. Learn More|
|Expense Management Track all expenses related to each vehicle for a comprehensive view of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Learn More|
|Driver & Contact Records Manage personnel records for drivers, mechanics, vendors and more. Setup custom reminders for license renewals, drug tests, etc. Learn More|
|Vendor Management Manage and compare all vendors in one place. Track contact info, purchase history, costs, and more. Learn More|
|Data Importing Wizard-based blank data import from CSV files for most record types. Reuse column mappings for recurring imports.|
|API Access Integrate Fleetio with internal or 3rd-party software applications. Provides both read and write data access. Learn More|
|GPS Integrations Automatically sync odometer readings and DVIR defects, view current vehicle location and fuel location exceptions, and receive Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) alerts for supported GPS solutions. Learn More|
|Geofence Alerts Create geofences around places of interest and receive alerts when vehicles arrive or leave a geofenced area. Learn More|
|Quality Support Email or call our Customer Experience Team from 7am to 8pm US Eastern Time for assistance. Access the Fleetio Help Center at any time for simple documentation, video walkthroughs and detailed guides.|
|Recall Management Receive daily email alerts for active NHTSA recalls for your vehicle types and remedy safety issues quickly. Learn More|
|Work Orders Plan maintenance and track progress via custom workflows. Track parts and labor line items for better inventory control and mechanic analysis. Learn More|
|Parts Management Maintain detailed records for stock and non-stock parts, including manufacturer details, multiple vendors, locations, photos and more. Learn More|
|Inventory Tracking Multi-location inventory tracking of on-hand quantities. Set reorder points and receive automatic notifications for low and out-of-stock parts. Learn More|
|Fleetio Parts Mobile App Quickly lookup parts without additional hardware using a barcode scanning app. See if a part has low stock or is out of stock at a particular location and update inventory levels in real time. Learn More|
|Purchase Orders Workflow-based purchasing and receiving of parts, with approvals. Complete order history in one place. Learn More|
|Webhooks Automatically push data about your assets to other systems and applications based on events occuring in Fleetio. Learn More|
|Custom Password Requirements Set custom password restrictions for your team such as minimum password length, password expiration interval, and password complexity (characters, numbers, casing).|
|Free Trial||Free Trial|
|Free Trial||Free Trial|
1 – VIN Decoder supports US vehicles only. Works for most cars, vans, light-duty and heavy-duty trucks.