Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
Use electronic DVIR for pre and post-trip inspections. Input daily vehicle inspection report data anywhere with our app and manage inspections in real-time.
Performing DVIRs ensures your vehicles are safe on the road, and they are crucial to lowering maintenance costs and extending the life of your assets. When required by law, performing DVIRs will keep your fleet on the move and free of hefty fines.
If you or your drivers regularly complete DVIRs, you know that recording vehicle inspections on paper makes FMCSA compliance even more of a headache. Paper-based inspections are easy to misplace and difficult to store, and manually entering paper DVIR information into a computer is time consuming and error prone.
Fleetio’s electronic vehicle inspections app makes it easier to comply with federal regulations and submit required inspection reports by eliminating paper from the DVIR process completely.
With Fleetio Inspections, you can:
- Create custom fleet vehicle inspections or get started with a template
- Select specific vehicles for inspection, schedule frequency and alert drivers when inspections are due
- Add photos, comments or documents to an inspection making it easy for drivers to report defects
- Create workflows to instantly report vehicle issues to the right people, accelerating issue resolution
Explore Fleetio Inspections
- Vehicle Inspections Software
- Vehicle Inspection Forms
- Pre-trip Inspections
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Inspection Reports
- Vehicle Inspections Checklist
- Inspections Checklist
- Inspection Forms
- Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Pre-trip Inspection Forms
- DOT Vehicle Inspections
- Vehicle Inspection Form Templates
- DVIR Forms
- Post-trip Inspections
- Vehicle Inspection Templates