Ready to use this integration?
One Step GPS GPS & Telematics Integration
One Step GPS provides GPS Fleet tracking to small, medium and enterprise fleets in the tracking of Light, Medium & Heavy-duty vehicles, Yellow Steel, Equipment and trailers. Boasting over 12,000 customers ranging from local businesses to popular national brands and Fortune 100 companies. Starting at only $13.95 per month with no contracts or equipment fees, they are a top pick. You can seamlessly integrate their GPS tracking solution with Fleetio, making it easy to monitor your fleet management and maintenance. Popular OneStep GPS features include driver performance monitoring and scoring, high precision and real-time tracking, thirty-plus custom alerts, a comprehensive reporting suite, dash cameras, asset trackers, temperature sensors, custom solutions, and so much more.
One Step GPS Integration Features & Benefits
- Manage Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) & engine faults within Fleetio
- Detailed descriptions for engine fault codes. Making it easier to diagnose and repair
- Odometer readings automatically sync when a vehicle's ignition is turned on or off, or you can use the one-click option to manually trigger a sync at any time
- Engine hour counters automatically sync when a vehicle's ignition is turned on or off, or you can use the one-click option to manually trigger a sync at any time
- Easily see a vehicle's current location, driving status and more right on the vehicle profile page in the Fleetio user interface
|Primary Odometer||Secondary Meter||Faults/DTC||Vendor Location Alerts||Vehicle Location||DVIR|
Areas of Operation
United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Asia, Caribbean and limited availability in Africa/Middle East. *Some countries may be excluded.