Vehicle Location History
See the last known location of any vehicle based on fuel ups, inspections, service and GPS tracking integrations.
Track your vehicles based on their daily activities
Your fleet vehicles are constantly on the move. In Fleetio, you can easily see where they’ve been based on tasks and activities performed throughout the day— vehicle inspections, fuel ups, GPS tracking data and service work.
- Filter by type or date/time
- Pan/zoom map
- Map or satellite view
Integrate your fuel cards and telematics devices for even more location insight
See your vehicles in the field— where they fuel up and GPS locations, helping you make the most of your drivers’ and vehicles’ time.
- See last known vehicle location from your telematics devices from our trusted Telematics Partners
- View vehicle fuel-up locations when you integrate fuel cards from our trusted Fuel Card Partners
Receive alerts based on a vehicle's last known location
Receive an email when vehicles enter or exit geofences, ensuring you know your vehicles are where they need to be and manage exceptions.
- Create custom geofence sizes around any area of interest
- Arrival and departure notifications
Explore other features
Unlock fuel trend insight, spot deficiencies and optimize vehicle allocation.Learn More
Maintain airtight compliance with electronic vehicle inspections.Learn More
View a complete service history for every vehicle in your fleet.Learn More
Ready to get started?
Join thousands of satisfied customers using Fleetio
Questions? Call us at 1-800-975-5304 or email email@example.com